4Traders is pleased to announce it has partnered with Ballito Estates, to assist them in providing a service to all the residents of the estates, sectional title units and complexes, which they administrate.
Ballito Estates provide this administrative service to well in excess of 200 estates and complexes in the North Durban and Dolphin Coast areas, which includes many thousands of residents, who will now have ready access to the 4Traders services.
Currently residents of these estates and complexes do not have access to local traders (contractors and suppliers) and now by partnering with 4Traders, these complexes and residents will have access to a substantial base of local traders. This service has been enabled for a simple link to a residents Smart Phone, where they will be able to easily find these local traders directly from their phones.
They will also be able to easily request quotes and jobs via the 4Traders platform and also rate and review the traders once the job has been completed, which will be very helpful for other residents.
The benefits to the traders, are that they now have exposure to hundreds of estates and complexes and can advertise their businesses for a nominal monthly fee. Traders can click on this link to sign up to advertise their businesses in Ballito Estates. https://4traders.co.za/estatelistings.php
4Traders will be working closely with Ballito Estates in 2019, to introduce a number of new services, which will include:
- Identity checks with the Department of Home Affairs, to confirm ID validity
- Criminal Record checks, via the SAPS database
- Trader certification checks such as NHBRC for builders, ECB for Electrical Compliance
- Insurance and other checks such as Workman’s Compensation and Health and Safety Compliance, amongst others
- A roadmap of these services and when they will be available, will be provided in Q1, 2019